Competition Terms and Conditions
001 Mclaren 720S T&C
Summary Terms and Conditions:
Visit www.bluediamondclub.com/your-opportunity/, then either select the promotion your wish to enter, pay the £1000.00 + VAT fee. Prize: 1 x McLaren 720s, as described in clause 4 of these terms and conditions. Internet access required. Visit website for full T&Cs, prize details and NPN.
Promoter: Gemstone (Private Clients) Limited T/AS BlueDiamondClub.com.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion is open to people world wide of the age 18 or over excluding the Promoter, their immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), agents, employees, professional advisers or anyone else connected with the development or operation of the Website or conductor administration of the Promotion. Entries made by the Entrants to the Promotion will only be valid if made via the Website as instructed.
2. Entrants must ensure that their participation (including acceptance of any prize) is lawful in accordance with the laws of the country of residence. This promotion is void where void under local national laws. The Promoter will not be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any individual’s participation, or as to any other aspect of any Promotion.
3. To Enter: Visit www.bluediamondclub.com to log into your account, then select the promotion you wish to enter and pay the £1000.00 + VAT fee to be entered into the prize draw.
4. The Prize: One winner will win a Prize: 001 McLaren 720s Please see the opportunity page for a full description
5. Winner Selection: One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The Draw will take place at a live draw event where all participants will be invited to attend. The draw will also be streamed to a members only area on our website
6. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via the email address registered to their account on entry within 24 hours of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within fourteen days of initial contact. In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within fourteen days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
7. The winner will be contacted within 24 hours of acceptance of the Prize to arrange the delivery oft their Prize.
8. Gemstone (Private Clients) Limited will pay for the delivery aspect of the prize; by this we mean transport costs. Gemstone (Private Clients) Limited will NOT be liable for any export/Import Tax or any Tax costs whatsoever weather Personal or Country/Government based
9. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation.
10. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
11. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
12. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
14. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
15. The name and county of the winner will be available by visiting the previous opportunities promotion page on www.bluediamondclub.com for a minimum of 8 weeks following the close of the Promotion.
17. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and affect the remainder of the provisions.
18. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
19. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Gemstone (Private Clients) Ltd, Berkeley Suite, 35 Berkeley Square, Mayfair, London, W1J 5BF